Sunday, November 7, 2010

BACK WITH AVENGANCE!

I am not going to give up writing this blog... It is super hard to keep this going when i have school and life as well as feeling like no one reads this. Fashion and writing are my passions I need to keep WRITING!!!

On a more positive note these are the things that I have found to be super inspiring as of lately

Russian Dolls
this is so playful and fun, I love all of the poses and I love how moody the make up is. The first picture is my favorite, I love her hat I recall when I was little I had a canary yellow on just like it.
Lately I have been wanting to wear more hats lately, I find myself guilty of using the little money I have for food to buy hats. I suppose its not as bad as buying a full outfit everyday (like when I worked at Buffalo Exchange.) Hats this season are a staple for me.
EL...EM...





































No comments:

Post a Comment